Apply at Deer Valley
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Requirements to join
- Must be in high school, grades 9-12.
- Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month.
- A member must be eager to engage and contribute in each of the meetings.
- A member may not miss more than 2 meetings for unexcused reasons.
- For new applicants there is a non-refundable club due of $45.
- For renewal applicants there is a non-refundable club due of $35.
- Limited need-based scholarships are available after acceptance.
- Club dues must be paid by the September meeting.
For the 2020-2021 academic year, meetings will consist of a virtual component (and maybe an in-person component, to be determined). Upon admission into the club, members are required to have a Zoom account for attendance at meetings. Every new and returning applicant must complete their application for admission to the group. Due to the limited space, we require you submit a résumé and a letter of recommendation that provides a good overview of you and your interests. After the committee reviews the applications, we will reach out to you and let you know whether or not you have been selected. Soon after that, we will notify you to participate in group interviews with the committee, this is nothing but a get to know you. Please submit your completed application below by July 15, 2020. Any applications turned in late cannot be reviewed.